SIN - Manchester - Property Networking
About this Event
Sourced Investor Network (SIN) events across the UK are for property enthusiasts of all levels.
What's in it for you?
- Networking with other property professionals and investors
- Potentially meet your next JV partner
- Become a more confident property investor
- Building your contacts
- Discover new things to fast track your business
What makes it different to other property events?
At this event Sourced Training and Development Director, Chris Kirkwood, will be providing a training session (worth £250!) on how to assess property deals.
We will cover how to correctly asses the property deals you find.
How often are you sent a property with not enough information to properly asses it?
Or are you sending out deals but are always asked for more information?
Assessing deals quickly and efficiently not only increases the number of deals you can analyse in depth, but if you’re looking to trade to investors it helps you create a professional and authoritative reputation.
We assess all kinds of deals for our network of over 50 offices. Come and see our tips and tricks we have developed from assessing thousands of deals.
Whether you are a new or sophisticated and experienced property investor, developer, landlord, sourcer, industry professional or service provider, SIN provides you with an opportunity to meet like-minded local and national entrepreneurs.
Each event is designed to facilitate new deals, encourage joint venture opportunities and to inspire you to move your business forward.
We are committed to helping you achieve your property goals and we believe that these events can help to do this.
Limited tickets are available... TAKE ACTION AND REGISTER NOW!
Keep up to date and join the online SIN property community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SINProperty/
6.30 - 7.00pm - Networking
7.00 - 7.05 - Welcome
7.05 - 8.15pm – Property training - assessing deals
8.15 - 9.00pm - Networking
This event is for:
Investors, Developers, Landlords, Sourcers, Property Managers, Mortgage Brokers, Lenders, Property Financers, Insurance Brokers, Lettings and Sales Agents, Accountants, Conveyancing Solicitors, Surveyors, Builders, Architects, Interior Designers and other property professionals.
Sourced offer end-to-end property investment solutions for anyone looking to invest in property:
sourcedproperty.co – free resources to learn from and a collection of off-market properties to invest in.
sourcedcapital.co – Peer-to-peer lending platform, earn up to 12%pa first-charge security against property.
sourceddevelopments.co - Commercial and residential developments, with off-plan units being sold across the UK.
sourcedfranchise.co - start or grow your own property business, we will train and support you, helping you to achieve financial freedom.
Stephen Moss, Managing Director
- Founder of Sourced
- A vastly experienced and successful property investor
- Founded and exited national businesses
- Created and launched a Sunday times top ten phone app
- Developed a platform to manage thousands of tenant references applications a month
Chris Kirkwood, Training and Development Director
- Founded, run and grown his own service business for 10 years
- Generated 20% growth year on year
- Rent to rent specialist with a portfolio of rent to rent properties
- Completed mindset and NLP training courses which are applied to developing and training franchisees
- Limited tickets are available... TAKE ACTION AND REGISTER NOW!
26th September 2019, 18:30 - 21:00
Get your ticket here